Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My website access is likely to close until the New Year.

It seems likely that I and Anser will be moving (great timing) on Thursday 21 December to

6 Holbury Crescent,
Whitminster,
Glos
GL2 7PH

You can still use the site.

The contact number will remain 01452 741591 but there is likely to be a break in phone service and there is always a possibility that technical difficulties may arise. I will not be able to e-mail or read e-mails until my broadband is connected which is likely to be after the New Year holiday. I will be unable to update the diaries so apologies for this if you are a regular browser. See the Gloster Birder Website www.birder.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ or www.wwt.org.uk/visit/slimbridge/reserve.asp for local bird news to keep you ticking over for the holiday period.

Happy Christmas and the best of birding for 2007 to you all.
Martin McGill